Ashirwad Estate Homestay is a home away home in Sakleshpur. The concept here is not about selling rooms but giving true malnad hospitality experience.
The house was first built in 1978, but we have recently (Nov 2014) renovated it. So it is not a modern house but a cosy one.
From Bangalore take the road towards Tumkur, from Tumkur road turn left towards Mangalore (look out for the sign board, you may miss this). Deviation from Highway: After about 11kms from Hassan (bypass), you will need to take a left turn at the check post. From here it is about 16 Kms.
State Highway 110,
Dining Hot Water Nearby Trekking Estate/Plantation Cab Hire Nature Trails Bonfire
- 6 Rooms are available
- Attach Bathrooms for few Rooms
- Suitable for large groups and families
- Veg and Non Veg food reserved
- Estate visit
- Online reservation
- Fishing Spots for enthusiasts
- Cylcing trails (Cycles should be brought)
Per Person Per Night
Rs 2250 / Adult / Night
Rs 1125 / 5-12 Kids / Night
Rs 2000 / Adult / Night (For group size 8 Pax and Above)
Including: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Coffee/Tea, Dinner, Campfire.
Terms of Booking:
- 50% Advance to be paid for online reservation
- You can use credit/debit card or net banking for online reservation
- Remaining payment at homestay (Card swipe is not available)