- Jaggery - 1-1/2 to 2
- Coconut - 1
- Maida flour as per quantity
1. Make a paste of Coconut and Jaggery (don't add much water).
2. Pour water and maida flour to the container and cook on a low flame till the water boils.
3. Maida flour dough has to be made 5 hours prior to all other preparation.
4. Role Maida to small size and press it like (bread) small chapathi.
5. Take the coconut jaggery and role to small size and keep at the center of Maida bread role it again and press to the size of Chapathis.
6. Cook the Holige on thava and serve hot.