- Pork - 1 Kg
- Chilli powder - 1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder - 1 tea spoon
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera) - 1 tea spoon
- Onions - 2 big
- Garlic - 10-15 cloves
- Green Chills - 3 or 4
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tea spoon
- Cumin Powder - 2 table spoon
- Vinegar or Kachampuli
- Roasted peppercorns and coriander
- Salt for taste
1. Thoroughly wash the pork and marinate pork for 10-15 minutes with salt, red chilli powder and turmeric.
2. Blend the Onions, Green Chilles,Ginger and a little Cummin seeds.
3. Fry the Cumin Power until it turns almost black (but be careful not to burn it), add the mustard and the rest of the cumin seeds and fry for few minutes more.
4. Pour the pork which was kept for marinating in a pan and let it cook till the excess water is dried.
5. Add the mixture of Onions, Green Chills, ginger and Cummin seed and let it cook. Stir to avoid burning.
6. After the pork is cooked, add the fried cumin powder and cook for 5 minutes on low flame. Add the Vinegar and Coorg Pork is ready to serve hot.