Package rates are for one adult & include Set menu for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Welcome drink on arrival
Garden View Room - Rs.7950/- per couple
Estate View Room - Rs.8950/- per couple
Extra Adult - Rs.2500/-
Children within 5-11 years of age will be charged Rs.1500/- (sharing in the same room)
The package starts with a lunch on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the date of departure.
Meals as part of the package can be availed in the rooms/restaurant
Check-in at 12pm & check-out at 11AM
WEEKEND : FRIDAY to SUNDAY
WEEKDAY : MONDAY to THURSDAY
Note: Tariff may change during season and off-season
- 5 Spacious Rooms
- 24x7 Hot water
- Parking Facility
- Veg and Nonveg Food served
- Starters at Extra Cost
- Nature Walks
- Bird Watching
- Plantation Walk
- Children play area
Accommodation at Chikmagalur
- Immerse yourself in nature's splendor.
- With 5 luxurious Rooms and facilities like a Holiday Activity Centre and more to choose from, the resort is your Home away from Home.
- Best of all, the spectrum is the ideal starting point for your exploration of the beauties of Chikmagalur.
- Travel desk on call
- Doctor on call available
Complimentary Indoor Activities:
- Snakes & Ladder
- Play area
The homestay will have 05 units in all- All are with Double Bedrooms.
Bed Room Size: 231 sqr feet
Located in 86,000 sqr Ft of Coffee Plantation.
- The Homestay has located 12 km from the heart of Chikmagalur its 10 Minutes drive.
- Surrounded by coffee estates and independent houses (very safe location because of houses and resident)
- Homestay provides Homely food to make you feel a Home away from home
- Homestay is Clean and neatly maintained
- This stay is the ideal starting point for your exploration of the beauties of Chikmagalur
- The stay starts off the same warmth that the people of Chikmagalur greet you with. Even the finer details like the tiles, furniture, and fabrics are generic to Chikmagalur.
- The homestay will have 05 units in all- All are with Double Bedrooms.
- Bed Room Size: 231 sqr feet â€¢Located in 86,000 sqr Ft of Coffee Plantation.
Erealla Survey No 275
Dasara Halli Grama,