Chikmagalur, Tintone Homestay
Highlight of the homestay is the nature around it clubbed with standard accommodation with food. You will be right on the lap of nature but still there will be proper stay and food facility. The place best suits for travel enthusiasts who are fond of spending their holiday amidst the greenery.
Get room availability and reserve online from wherever you are.
7 Kms from Town,
Dining Hot Water Nearby Trekking Estate/Plantation Cab Hire Nature Trails Bonfire
- Total Number of Rooms 05
- TV in every cottage - stay in touch with the world outside
- 24-hours hot water
- Airtel / Reliance / BSNL Reach
- Attractive Garden
- Elegant reception area.
- Plantation Tour
- Bonfire & barbecue
- Lazing on a pedal boat on the private mini-lake
- Swimming in the lake
- Bird watching
- Indoor board games and trekking at Devi Gudda.
- There are also a number of rabbits, turkeys, ducks and country chickens at our homestay
Adult: Rs. 2000/- Per person per day / Childern below 5 years FREE
- Your stay @ Tintone Homestay
- All three meals
- 1 limited Veg starter
- Bonfire, Trekking
- Coffee 3 times a day, on demand extra coffee will be served
- A bonfire
- Outdoor games such as Cricket, Badminton and lot many Indoor activities
- Check in 12 noon & Check out 11 am. For flexibility in the checkin time please talk to us.
Tariff Does not includes
- Transfer from the bus stand or railway station
- Any extra food that you may order
- Any vehicle hire charges for 4x4 jeeps for visits to the hilly areas Wildlife sanctuary entry charges
- Golf green fees
- Breakages and damages
Facilities are not Luxurious, but very close to nature, we promise to make your stay a comfortable and memorable experience