Chikmagalur, Timber Leaf Homestay
If you are group or family planning for quiet escape to Chikmagalur for your leisure you have a right place to book at Timber Leaf stay. Take a break and spend your holiday at plantation homestay.
Book your rooms now by taking a free quote online.
Dining Hot Water Parking Nearby Trekking Estate/Plantation Cab Hire Nature Trails Bonfire
At "THE TIMBER LEAF", we provide the following facilities to ensure a comfortable stay for our guests.
1. Car parking
2. Clean and hygienic rooms and dormitory
3. Additional Beds available on request at extra cost
4. TV with satellite channels in all the rooms
5. 24 hours hot and cold water supply
6. 24 hours Power supply
7. Camp-fire in homestay premises
8. Barbecue on request at extra cost
9. Jeep and car rental services on request.
Things To Do
Timberleaf has plenty to offer to the travellers. During your stay here at "THE TIMBER LEAF", there are a plenty of things that you can do to maximise your holiday experience.
1. Treks can be arranged on request to Bandekallu Gudda which is just 5km away from homestay. Jeeps can be arranged with extra cost.
2. Visit Kaavikallu Mata which is just 10km away from homestay. Jeeps can be arranged with extra cost.
3. Morning safari to Bhadra wild life sanctuary which is just 15km away from homestay.
4. Visit Ukuda Falls which is just 25km away from homestay. Jeeps can be arranged with extra cost.
5. Visit Mallanduru gudda a shooting spot, which is just 7km away from timber leaf homestay.
6. Visit dirt mania and go for a bike trails, which is just 2km away from timber leaf homestay.
7. Play indoor games or badminton in the homestay premises.
8. Bird watching
9. Seminar on coffee plantation on request
10. Sit and relax on the lawn or the veranda, sip on endless cups of tea and enjoy the serenity of the place.
The guests are treated to South Indian and continental breakfast. Authentic Malnad cuisine prepared in the traditional style is provided for lunch and dinner. At this homestay food is prepared by expert cooks who take care to prepare tasty as well as healthy dishes. Timber leaf homestay takes tremendous pleasure in offering its guests a selection of lip smacking cuisine.
For couples: 5500/-
For group r family below 5: 2750/- per head per not night.
For group above 5 and up to 15: 2500/- per head per night
For group r family above 15: 2250/- per head per night.
Accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, unlimited coffee tea, complimentary one veg and one non veg limited starters, campfire.
Food: all traditional Malnad cuisine.
- Barbecue chicken on request on extra cost.
- Mineral water bottles on extra cost.
- Food ordered out of package will be charged extra.