Swarga in Kannada means 'Heaven'. The place where you can enjoy the bliss of mother nature. Swarga offers a very apt atmosphere for nature lovers and Eco friendly people. The natural landscape in and around Swarga Homestay is like a natural like garden and you can walk around to refresh yourself.
The soothing effect of flowing Hemavathi river bending and curving the in and around landscapes of Sakleshpur is a real enchanting experience for the travelers. You can visit Swarga as a weekend getaway since it is at a closer distance from major cities in Karnataka. This mesmerizing paradise in Karnataka is a real solacing place for people to have a break from the cacophonous city lifestyle.
Kumbarahalli Estate and post,,
Dining Hot Water Parking Nearby Trekking Estate/Plantation Nature Trails Bonfire
- Spacious Rooms
- 24x7 Hot water
- Parking Facility
- Veg and Non veg Food served
- Trekking (at Sightseeing place)
- Starters at Extra Cost
- Nature Trails
- Bird Watching
INR 2,000 (All inclusive) : Per person, per day.
This place preferable for nature lovers
In order to promote "green" we will be not using petrol or diesel products like generators or power backups etc, we request all our Guest may have to spend some time with candles when power/electricity is not around.
- Accommodation is on a twin-sharing basis except for 'single occupancy'
- Check-in: 12 noon & Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Room plans start with lunch on check-in day and end with breakfast on checkout day
- Food, served buffet style, includes lunch, dinner and breakfast
- In the package plans, rates for extra nights will be on normal tariff basis