Sakleshpur, Megha Homestay
Nature has all the healing and rejuvenating power than anything on the earth. Come to Megha Homestay, a beautiful hospitality service tucked in the picturesque valley of Malnad region in Karnataka. The natural backdrop for the homestay is the hills and valleys here. Watching the beacuitful terrains around the homestay can tranquilize the mind and soul of the visitors.
The homestay has designed the packages exclusively for families, groups, corporate team, businessmen, nature lovers and people from all walks of life. Those who need a break from their busy mechancal city life will find Megha Homestay, a blissful experience in their journey of life. The homestay offers modern amentities for the guests as well as caters the best malnad cuisines. A person with a zest to spend time amidst nature will sure love this homestay thoroughly
Hanbal Post, Sakaleshpur.
Dining Hot Water Parking Nearby Trekking Estate/Plantation Nature Trails Bonfire
- 6 Well furnished rooms
- 24x7 Hot water
- Parking Facility
- Veg and Non veg Food served
- Party and Campfire area
- Rooms with Attached Toilet/Bathroom
- Starters at Extra Cost
- Alternative energy, Direct-to-Home TV, Telephone and Internet
- Fresh Dairy products from our dairy
- Off Roading, Camp Fire and Music
- Birding,Nature Walk & Plantation Walk
- Campfire in the evening
- Veg and Non veg food provided (pre ordered)
Per head Rs 2,500/-
Double Sharing Rs 5,500/-
Veg and Non-Veg food included
30 beds are available
Total capacity 30-35 people (including extrabeds)
Specific food supply/Special Diet
Below 5 years complimentary. 5 to 12 years Rs 1,500 / per head
Above 12 years considered as Adult
Check-out in 24 hours from the time of check-in
BOOKING POLICY AND PAYMENT DETAILS:
- Bookings can be done by email. Booking status will be informed immediately by return email.
- Until the payment is received in advance, all bookings will be treated as provisional.
- Details for payment will be provied in the confirmation voucher.
- Cancellation of confirmed bookings will be treated as follows:
- Refunds will be after deducting financial charges
- 15 days before arrival date - 50% refund
- Less than 10 days before arrival - no refunds