To embrace the high octane hill station experience, visit Magnolia Resort in Kodagu District of Karnataka. We all are aware that nature has the splendid power of healing the mind and body of human beings. The unwinding experience that travellers can have at the Magnolia resort in Coorg will make them forget all their stress and return with fond memories.
Magnolia resort could be visited on any season and enjoying nature is blissful in every season at the exceptionally refreshing hospitality service in Kodagu district of Karnataka. Come and unwind yourself enjoying the nature and relishing the cuisines at Magnolia resort.
Near Perumbadi Check Post,
Virajpet, Coorg District
Internet/Wifi Hot Water Parking Nearby Trekking Water Sports Bonfire
- Cilantro: A multi cuisine restaurant offering North & South Indian fare, a special NW frontier kabab & biryani cuisine, delicacies from Coorg and Continental selection.
- Plantation Walk: Magnolia organizes guided nature walks around the plantation every morning and in the evening.
- Library and Television rooms
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports: Guests can also enjoy games like table tennis, shuttle badminton, tennikoit, carroms etc.
- Entertainment Events: various entertainment events such as Kalaripayattu-the famous art of sword fighting from Kerala, local Coorgi dances, bonfires.
- Athletic Indulgences: hiking, walking, running trails and cycling tracks. The Club is also equipped with cycles for adults and children alike.
- Mt. Perumbadi Hike: Magnolia organizes a hike to the top of Mt. Perumbadi, located right at the edge of resort.
- Walk to Lake Perumbadi: This large, pristine lake spanning over 20 acres is a mere 10 minute walk from Magnolia.
- Board Room, accommodating 20 guests
- Conference Room accommodating 20 guests
- Banquet Hall accommodating up to 100 guests. Ideal for large team meetings, workshops and group lunches and dinners.
- Outdoor meeting spaces
- Corporate guests can rent audio and projection equipment for use during these events.
- Magnolia will also provide you with boards, easels, flip charts and various types of stationary required for offsite events