Sakleshpur, Hema Koota Homestay
'Hema Koota' homestay in Attihally is established in a perfect rural setting in the Malnad region on the magnificent hills of the Western Ghats.
It has a temperate climate and is surrounded with lofty green hills full of coffee, cardamom and pepper plantations.
Attihally is tucked in midst of bisle and kaginahare reserve forests,which is listed as one of the 18 most diverse spots in the world in terms of flora and fauna and it's also the home to serene forests and a vast number of animal, bird and insect species.
Get quote for room availability update and book your holiday online.
Mookanamane Falls: 3 Kms
Hosahalli Hills - 3 Kms
Kaginahare Trekking - 13 Kms
Malahalli Falls - 20 Kms
Patla Betta - 15 Kms
Bisle Ghat - 20 Kms
Dining Hot Water Parking Nature Trails Bonfire
- 3 Large Rooms
- 1 Dormitory
- Outdoor Games
- Veg and Non Veg Food
- Hot Water
- Team or Group Bookings
Twin Sharing: Rs 2400 / Adult/ Night
Triple Sharing: Rs 2200 / Adult / Night
children (5-10 years) -1000 / Child / night
children (below 5) - 500 / child / night
- Tariff includes 3 meals, 2 snacks and bonfire.
- Packages start with lunch and ends with breakfast.
- Check in @ 12.00 AM and check out @ 11.00 AM.
- Lunch and dinner is strictly served only between 1.00-2.30 pm and 8.00-10.00 pm respectively and coffee/tea is served only twice in a day.
- Food is authentic malnad cuisine with fixed menu.
- Non vegetarians are served with either chicken/eggs or pork.
- Extra beds can be provided,which is not included in the tariff.
- Trekking and 4*4 vehicles are arranged only on to the prior notice(chargable)
- Loud sounds/music is strictly not entertained after 10 PM.(Order or request)
- Bonfire is assisted only between 7 and 10 PM.
- Cricket is restricted in the homestay premises
- Insects,snakes etc are frequently visiting guests around our homestay, stay away from them and you are safe.
- We suggest all our guests to carry emergency torch and a pair of good trekking shoe.
- Any cancellations before 3 days from the date of booking, 75% of total amount shall be deducted.?
- Booking cancellation on or before one day from the date of booking 100% of total amount shall be deducted.