Chikmagalur, Foothills Homestay
The homestay is located in the foothills of Mulianagiri hills in the Chikmagalur. The amenities are designed keeping all travelers who are planning for a perfect getaway from their busy lifestyle. Get package and check room availability at the foothills homestay in chikmagalur.
There are perfect packages available for small or big group planning for a visit to chikmagalur. We provide vehicle/trasportation from Bangalore and all major cities in India to visit Chikmagalur. Get a free quote now and book your next holiday at the homestay.
12 Kms from Town,
Dining Hot Water Parking Nearby Trekking Estate/Plantation Cab Hire Nature Trails Bonfire
- 4 Spacious & Hygienic Rooms
- 24x7 Hot water
- Guided Trekking to Muliangiri and Seethalayangiri Hills (Extra Cost)
- Parking Facility
- Veg and Non veg Food served
- Estate Trails
- Outdoor Bonfire
- Nature Walks
- Furnished Rooms
- Wi fi enabled accommodation
- Home Cooked tasty malnad food
- Personal guidance
- Television for your desposal
- Rental arrangement for your mobility
- Target Shooting
- Cycling in the coffee estates
- Bird watching
- Wild life photography
- Located in the heart of Chikmagalur.
- 12 Kms. from Chikmagalur bus stop.
- Surrounded with coffee estate.
- 4800 sq.ft. above the sea level.
- Foot hills of Mullayanagiri range
- Most of the tourist attractions in a radius of 10 kms.
Per Person Per Night Package
Rs 2,500 / Per Person / Night
Inclusive of Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Bonfire.
Rs 1,250 / 6-12 Yrs Kids / Night
Rs 2,250 / Per Person / Night for groups (10 Pax and above only)
50% Advance for reservation of rooms.
Check in & Check Out: 12 noon
* Veg and Non Veg food served
- Meals that are a part of the package i.e. breakfast, lunch & dinner will be served
- Breakfast timing= 07:00hrs to 09:00hrs
- Lunch timing = 12:30hrs to 14:00hrs
- Dinner timing = 19:30hrs to 21:30hrs
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Advance online booking provision is available for reservation
- Any cancellation should be done 7 days prior
- Maximum of 15 people accommodation would be provided