Chikmagalur, Flameback Resort
Built in a rich traditional style, the private villas, suites and cottages offer modern comforts in the secluded beautiful grounds. Elegantly furnished with dark wood furniture and cool white interiors, each has an indulgent bathroom, a mini kitchen and a wide deck with breathtaking views over the lake.
The villas and suites have attached living rooms and jacuzzis. Meticulous attention is paid to detail in every aspect of the guests' services and facilities, with the aim of providing the ultimate in personal comfort and convenience. All rooms have air-conditioning, and coffee- and tea-making facilities. There is a doctor on call and the villas have fireplaces for the winter.
Dining Pool Hot Water Parking Nearby Trekking Estate/Plantation Fishing Water Sports Nature Trails Bonfire
- Accommodation – Paddy Villas and Luxury Villas
- All buffet meals (Veg & Non Veg) (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Fully stocked refrigerator with beverages
- Health spa activities (Jacuzzi, steam baths)
- Swimming pool
- Kayaking in the lake
- All terrain cycles
- All terrain quad bikes
- Plantation walks
- Bird watching walks
- SUV drives to Devaramane / Byrapura / byduvally waterfalls
- Indoor games (snooker, darts, chess, carom,)
Prices are inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner (all beverages, drinking water and snacks). The cost per villa ranges from Rs. 11,000 to Rs. 15,000.
*Taxes as applicable
Above tariffs exclude:
- ayurvedic massages
- rafting @ Magundi River
- jungle safari@ muthodi Tiger Park
- visits to Belur / Halebidu
Cancellation for a reservation must be received 24 hours prior to 3.00 PM on the expected day of arrival or the resort will charge for one night's accommodation.