On double occupancy per day it is Rs 14,000
On single occupancy per day it is Rs 8,600
Luxury Villa / Suite:
On double occupancy per day it is Rs 18,000
On single occupancy per day it is Rs 10,400
Children: Complimentary stay for less than 5 years old
Between 5 to 12 yrs: Rs 2,500 + Taxes of Rs 300 / day
Between 12 to 18 yrs & above: Rs 3,500 + Taxes of Rs 420 per day
Adult Extra bed: Rs 5,600 + Taxes of Rs 872 per day
NOTE: The tariffs & taxes are subject to changes & changes will be notified as early as possible.
- accommodation as specified
- all buffet meals (Veg & Non Veg) (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks)
- fully stocked refrigerator with beverages
- health spa activities (Jacuzzi & steam bath)
- swimming pool ( not heated )
- Kayaking in the lake
- all terrain cycles
- plantation walks
- bird watching walks
- Jeep drives to Devaramane / Byrapura / streams.
- Indoor games (snooker, darts, chess, carom ...)
- satellite TV
- Ayurveda massages / reflexology / Swedish massages / aroma-therapy
- rafting / kayaking @ Magundi River...about 1 hr. drive
- alcoholic beverages
Cancellation policy is:
* Confirmed dates /days may be altered, cancelled or cut short only if intimation in writing reaches the company, 30 days prior to the check-in date.
* 80% Refund will be issued if the cancellation is effected between 16 & 29 days prior to the check-in date.
* No Refund / Postponement if the cancellation is effected within 15 days prior to the check-in date.
Total Number of Rooms: 03 paddy villas + 03 luxury villas + 02 suites
Description of the rooms:
Paddy villas are ideal for a couple or a couple with an infant or a kid less than 05 yrs old.
Paddy villas are studio type of accommodations & are spacious!
Luxury villas / suites are ideal for families with 01 or 02 grown up children as we can provide up-to 02 extra beds in the living room, which also has an attached toilet. Luxury villas have a fireplace, a Jacuzzi & a living room with an attached toilet.
Route: From Bangalore:
Bangalore - kunigal - hassan - belur town - come straight towards Mudigere town - first left after "college of horticulture" (which is 3 kms before Mudigere town), also, at the signboard which says "Flameback Lodges"- -- come straight for 08 kms & turn right into mud road going down at the second sign board of Kartikeyas coffee plantations - Flameback lodges !!!!
Alternatively, You can also ask the locals for Ghorpade's resort for directions..
GPS Co-ordinates: N 13 0 572 E 75 35 508
NOTE: Google maps mostly take you on a longer route through Chikmaglur town...which is about 40 kms extra from Belur entrance.
Available mobile phone network in the resort
BSNL (GSM) and AIRTEL (GSM) works "ONLY" in the dining area of the resort.
Internet connections; No Wi-Fi! Only Jio works sometimes in the dining area
We do not have any driver's / nanny’s quarters. However, we can help in booking a room in a hotel in the town. The room rent may range from Rs 350 to Rs 1,000 per day. And, all kinds of restaurants are available in the town.
We are a pet friendly resort and have a couple of resident and friendly German Shepherds in the resort as well...
Built in a rich traditional style, the private villas, suites and cottages offer modern comforts in the secluded beautiful grounds. Elegantly furnished with dark wood furniture and cool white interiors, each has an indulgent bathroom, a mini kitchen and a wide deck with breathtaking views over the lake.
The villas and suites have attached living rooms and jacuzzis. Meticulous attention is paid to detail in every aspect of the guests' services and facilities, with the aim of providing the ultimate in personal comfort and convenience. All rooms have air-conditioning, and coffee- and tea-making facilities. There is a doctor on call and the villas have fireplaces for the winter.
Flameback, Pattadur Village,