On double occupancy per day it is Rs 14,000
On single occupancy per day it is Rs 8,600
Luxury Villa / Suite:
On double occupancy per day it is Rs 18,000
On single occupancy per day it is Rs 10,400
Children: Complimentary stay for less than 5 years old
Between 5 to 12 yrs: Rs 2,500 + Taxes of Rs 300 / day
Between 12 to 18 yrs & above: Rs 3,500 + Taxes of Rs 420 per day
Adult Extra bed: Rs 5,600 + Taxes of Rs 872 per day
NOTE: The tariffs & taxes are subject to changes & changes will be notified as early as possible.
- accommodation as specified
- all buffet meals (Veg & Non Veg) (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks)
- fully stocked refrigerator with beverages
- health spa activities (Jacuzzi & steam bath)
- swimming pool ( not heated )
- Kayaking in the lake
- all terrain cycles
- plantation walks
- bird watching walks
- Jeep drives to Devaramane / Byrapura / streams.
- Indoor games (snooker, darts, chess, carom ...)
- satellite TV
- Ayurveda massages / reflexology / Swedish massages / aroma-therapy
- rafting / kayaking @ Magundi River...about 1 hr. drive
- alcoholic beverages
Cancellation policy is:
* Confirmed dates /days may be altered, cancelled or cut short only if intimation in writing reaches the company, 30 days prior to the check-in date.
* 80% Refund will be issued if the cancellation is effected between 16 & 29 days prior to the check-in date.
* No Refund / Postponement if the cancellation is effected within 15 days prior to the check-in date.
BOOKING SUPPORT: WhatApp: 9480565888
Total Number of Rooms: 03 paddy villas + 03 luxury villas + 02 suites
Description of the rooms:
Paddy villas are ideal for a couple or a couple with an infant or a kid less than 05 yrs old.
Paddy villas are studio type of accommodations & are spacious!
Luxury villas/suites are ideal for families with 01 or 02 grown-up children as we can provide up to 02 extra beds in the living room, which also has an attached toilet. Luxury villas have a fireplace, a Jacuzzi & a living room with an attached toilet.
Route: From Bangalore:
Bangalore - kunigal - hassan - belur town - come straight towards Mudigere town - first left after "college of horticulture" (which is 3 km before Mudigere town), also, at the signboard which says "Flameback Lodges"- -- come straight for 08 km & turn right into mud road going down at the second signboard of Kartikeyas coffee plantations - Flameback lodges !!!!
Alternatively, You can also ask the locals for Ghorpade's resort for directions..
GPS Co-ordinates: N 13 0 572 E 75 35 508
NOTE: Google maps mostly take you on a longer route through Chikmaglur town...which is about 40 km extra from Belur entrance.
Available mobile phone network in the resort
BSNL (GSM) and AIRTEL (GSM) works "ONLY" in the dining area of the resort.
Internet connections; No Wi-Fi! Only Jio works sometimes in the dining area
We do not have any driver's / nanny’s quarters. However, we can help with booking a room in a hotel in the town. The room rent may range from Rs 350 to Rs 1,000 per day. And, all kinds of restaurants are available in the town.
We are a pet-friendly resort and have a couple of residents and friendly German Shepherds in the resort as well...
This luxury villas accommodation in Chikmagalur has been one of our top stays ever since its listing. The rooms and paddy villas are just mindblowing in terms of location & ambiance. The dream nature holiday to Chikmagalur is made possible within detail services design by the team at the resort. Take a free quote and book rooms online.